Barnet, Ealing, Haringey
Salary: £9.00- £10.75 per hour
We are looking for inspiring individuals to join our team to support service users across the London Borough of Ealing and surrounding areas. As an AM Care Services Care Worker, you will play an integral part in providing support with personal care and daily support to service users in their own homes. If you have a genuine care for others and have good communication skills (written and spoken), then apply today!
Your role may include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with personal care
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
- Caring, reliable, honest, trustworthy and compassionate attitude.
- Able to follow AM Care Services policies and procedures.
- Availability to work alternate weekends is important for full-time and part-time carers.
- Willing to undergo training and supervision.
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential.
We offer you
- A choice of contracted and variable hours.
- Hourly pay rate up to £10.75 per hour.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS (T & Cs apply).
- Free Uniform.
- Care Certificate training and ongoing support.
- Recognition and reward scheme.
- Private pension scheme.