AM Care Service, Jhumat House 160 Barking Road, London, IG11 8BB

Care Worker

Full Time
Barnet, Ealing, Haringey
Salary: £9.00- £10.75 per hour

We are looking for inspiring individuals to join our team to support service users across the London Borough of Ealing and surrounding areas. As an AM Care Services Care Worker, you will play an integral part in providing support with personal care and daily support to service users in their own homes. If you have a genuine care for others and have good communication skills (written and spoken), then apply today!

Typical Tasks

Your role may include helping clients with tasks such as:

  • Help with personal care
  • Shopping & meal preparation
  • Prompting with medication
  • Support with daily routines
  • Socialising and leisure activities
  • Helping clients access the community


  • Caring, reliable, honest, trustworthy and compassionate attitude.
  • Able to follow AM Care Services policies and procedures.
  • Availability to work alternate weekends is important for full-time and part-time carers.
  • Willing to undergo training and supervision.
  • Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
  • You must have the right to work in the UK
  • Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential.

We offer you

  • A choice of contracted and variable hours.
  • Hourly pay rate up to £10.75 per hour.
  • 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
  • Free DBS (T & Cs apply).
  • Free Uniform.
  • Care Certificate training and ongoing support.
  • Recognition and reward scheme.
  • Private pension scheme.

Enquiry Form

There may be many reasons why you are looking at care options. You may be looking for yourself or on behalf of a friend or relative, because a little support is needed with those tasks, which are becoming more difficult or because of restricted mobility through illness or accident. Whatever the reason, we aim to provide a quality service to all our service users.

All of our staff are trained above the minimum standards, and are ‘police (DBS) and reference checked’.

If you fund your care from your own resources or receive assistance in the form of a Direct Payment, Individual Budget (IB) or Self-Directed Support (SDS) we can help you.

Home Page