Barnet, Ealing, Haringey
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
AM Care Services is currently looking to recruit an experience Care Coordinator. The individual will play a central role in overseeing the daily operational support of the field team.
Your role may include helping clients with tasks such as:
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager
- Produce schedules for all Care Staff ensuring that both written and verbal guidance is provided.
- To represent the company’s Care in a professional, polite and respectful manner at all times, on the telephone, face-to-face or in written communication
- To be on-call evenings and weekends, taking responsibility for the on-call phone
- Provide cover for any outstanding care calls in all areas as required during on-call and office hours
- To ensure a professional courteous relationship is maintained with your peers supporting each other and working as a team at all times
- To maintain confidentiality at all times adhering to the company’s Confidentiality Policy
- To carry out the monitoring of the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality targets of the company, contractual requirements and to keep the Registered Manager informed of the outcomes and any issues that are identified
- To ensure all potential new Service Users have a comprehensive assessment carried out prior to the agreement of package and any care provided
- To support the care staff by holding team meetings as discussed with the Registered Manager * To manage out of hours duties
- To maintain accurate records and produce reports as and when requested by the Registered Manager
- You may be asked from time to time to undertake other tasks that are considered relevant to your position of Care Co-ordinator
- Responsible for allocating/ scheduling care assistants with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality of care and support
Experience and Skills Required
- Electronic Rostering
- You will need to have good IT skills and ideally knowledge of electronic call monitoring systems.
- Experience of working in the Care Industry is essential as is experience of managing staff rotas.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A passion for customer service and attention to detail
- A driving licence (desirable)
We offer you
- On-going professional development and in-house promotion
- Attractive Salary Package with Bonuses
- Opportunities to study for NVQ Qualifications on Health & Social Care (Up to level 5)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS (T & Cs apply).
- Free Uniform.
- Recognition and reward scheme.
- Private pension scheme.