Supported Living

Supported Living

Supported individuals require an enhanced or specialist level of support which is otherwise unavailable in community settings due to the complexity of their needs.

AM Care Services provides residential service to support males/female with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs, including mental health issues and additional nursing needs.

Some of the people we support may be from a secure setting or hospital environment. They may be part of the Transforming Care Agenda overseen by NHS to support individuals with complex needs to move to more community-based settings.

The Manager of the service and dedicated key worker will be involved right from the assessment stage to support a smooth transition and on-going person-centred planning.

Circumstances where individuals display behaviours which others might find challenging, the team work closely with our in-house Positive Behavioural Intervention Team who provide dedicated support strategies and respective training to the support team. The team take a positive approach, supporting individuals to improve their daily living skills and overcome their challenges to gain greater independence.

There is also a focus on people being active in the community, to enjoy leisure and social opportunities of their choice, attend college to learn new skills and take up voluntary work in the local area.

If you would like to have a confidential discussion about our services please contact us on 0203 8374954.

Enquiry Form

There may be many reasons why you are looking at care options. You may be looking for yourself or on behalf of a friend or relative, because a little support is needed with those tasks, which are becoming more difficult or because of restricted mobility through illness or accident. Whatever the reason, we aim to provide a quality service to all our service users.

All of our staff are trained above the minimum standards, and are ‘police (DBS) and reference checked’.

If you fund your care from your own resources or receive assistance in the form of a Direct Payment, Individual Budget (IB) or Self-Directed Support (SDS) we can help you.

Home Page