- Press release: Uber, Bolt and Deliveroo help drive vaccine uptake
- Press release: Presidential visit strengthens healthcare partnership with Kenya
- Transparency data: DHSC: spending over £25,000, June 2021
- Transparency data: DHSC: spending over £500, June 2021
- Transparency data: Weekly statistics for NHS Test and Trace (England): 15 July to 21 July 2021
- Transparency data: Monitoring of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in England wastewater, monthly statistics: June 2021
- News story: UK travel update: government waives quarantine for arrivals fully vaccinated from Europe and USA while also confirming international cruise restart
- Press release: UK begins donating millions of COVID-19 vaccines overseas
- Guidance: COVID-19 test approval: how to apply
- News story: Action to tackle misery of drug misuse
- Press release: Daily contact testing expands to 2,000 sites across critical sectors
- Transparency data: DHSC: workforce management information February 2021
- Transparency data: DHSC: workforce management information January 2021
- Transparency data: DHSC: workforce management information December 2020
- Transparency data: DHSC: workforce management information November 2020
- Policy paper: Independent review of drugs by Dame Carol Black: government response
- Guidance: NHS COVID Pass
- Press release: Daily contact testing rolled out to further critical sectors
- News story: Extra COVID-19 support deployed to North East
- Corporate report: Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority annual report and accounts: 2020 to 2021
There may be many reasons why you are looking at care options. You may be looking for yourself or on behalf of a friend or relative, because a little support is needed with those tasks, which are becoming more difficult or because of restricted mobility through illness or accident. Whatever the reason, we aim to provide a quality service to all our service users.
All of our staff are trained above the minimum standards, and are ‘police (DBS) and reference checked’.
If you fund your care from your own resources or receive assistance in the form of a Direct Payment, Individual Budget (IB) or Self-Directed Support (SDS) we can help you.