- Press release: New data strategy launched to improve patient care and save lives
- Press release: Deliveroo to boost government efforts to tackle variants of concern
- Press release: Surge testing to be deployed in Lambeth and Cumbria
- News story: Deliveroo to boost government efforts to tackle variants of concern
- Press release: NHS App reaches over 6 million users
- Press release: Boxing stars champion COVID-19 vaccine as the 'best jab' of 2021
- Press release: Surge testing to be deployed in Reigate and Banstead
- Transparency data: Weekly statistics for NHS Test and Trace (England): 3 June to 9 June 2021
- News story: Government sets out laws to validate accuracy of private COVID-19 tests
- Speech: Building the best health system in the world
- Guidance: Technologies Validation Group: using tests to detect COVID-19
- Press release: Findings from COVID-19 round 12 REACT-1 study published
- Press release: 4 in 5 adults receive first dose of coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- Independent report: REACT-1 study of coronavirus transmission: June 2021 final results
- Press release: Everyone working in care homes to be fully vaccinated under new law to protect residents
- Press release: £36 million boost for AI technologies to revolutionise NHS care
- Press release: More than 30 million people vaccinated with second dose
- Transparency data: Coronavirus England briefing, 15 June 2021
- Statement to Parliament: Oral statement on easing of coronavirus restrictions
- Press release: Sir Richard Sykes appointed chair of Vaccine Taskforce
There may be many reasons why you are looking at care options. You may be looking for yourself or on behalf of a friend or relative, because a little support is needed with those tasks, which are becoming more difficult or because of restricted mobility through illness or accident. Whatever the reason, we aim to provide a quality service to all our service users.
All of our staff are trained above the minimum standards, and are ‘police (DBS) and reference checked’.
If you fund your care from your own resources or receive assistance in the form of a Direct Payment, Individual Budget (IB) or Self-Directed Support (SDS) we can help you.